Monday, February 13, 2006

Little Johnny

Johnny wanted to screw a girl in his class.....but she belonged tosomeone else.....one day Johnny got so frustrated that he went up to herand said I'll give you a 1000 dollar if you let me screw you....the girl said NO.Johnny said I'll be fast, I'll throw the money on the floor, you bend down,
I'll be finished with my work by the time you pick it up. She thoughtfor a moment and said that she would have to consult her boyfriend.....so she called her boyfriend and told him the story. Herboyfriend says tell him 2 thousand, by the time you pick up the money hewon't even be able to get his pants down. So she agrees. Half an hour goes by and the Boyfriend is waiting for his girlfriend to call. Finally after 45 mins the boyfriend calls and asks what happened.....











she said THE B A S T A R D USED COINS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home